If you're interested in receiving care or referring someone who you believe would benefit from LifeCare, please reach out to Suzanne Durnell at 310-462-4906, firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com
What is River LifeCare?
- A confidential outreach that provides one-on-one emotional and spiritual support to help people work through their challenges and adversities, no matter how big or how small.
- An expression of God's love and healing hope that turns adversity into opportunity.
Who We Are:
- We are volunteers who have been trained by Stephen Ministries to meet with you regularly and are committed to preserving the confidential nature of the caring relationship.
- We are passionate about loving and caring for all people.
River LifeCare supports and cares for individuals and families:
- Feeling sadness and loneliness
- Experiencing the anxieties of parenting or an 'empty nest'
- Who are hospitalized
- Facing serious or terminal illness
- Grieving due to a death or other loss
- Experiencing spiritual crisis
- Separated or divorced
- Facing a difficult life transition
- Challenged by a job loss, business or financial crisis
- Needing the support of a caring Christian friend
... and more.