The River Church is announcing the creation of a care and support outreach called River LifeCare.
What is River LifeCare?
- A confidential outreach that provides one-on-one emotional and spiritual support to help people work through their challenges and adversities, no matter how big or how small.
- An expression of God's love and healing hope that turns adversity into opportunity.
Who We Are:
- We are volunteers who have been trained by Stephen Ministries to meet with you regularly and are committed to preserving the confidential nature of the caring relationship.
- We are passionate about loving and caring for all people.
River LifeCare supports and cares for individuals and families:
- Feeling sadness and loneliness
- Experiencing the anxieties of parenting or an 'empty nest'
- Who are hospitalized
- Facing serious or terminal illness
- Grieving due to a death or other loss
- Experiencing spiritual crisis
- Separated or divorced
- Facing a difficult life transition
- Challenged by a job loss, business or financial crisis
- Needing the support of a caring Christian friend
... and more.
The River LifeCare team is seeking your help in two ways:
- Identifying people throughout our community in need of care and support;
- Training people who are interested in becoming River LifeCare coaches.
We are dedicated to upholding the highest standard of care and support for anyone in need—no issue is too small to support.